Sydney Morning Herald While most people have accepted Google as an everyday part of life, a relatively fewer number of people recognise the power of Google in analysing customer behaviour and its ability to directly increase sales, reduce costs and boost a business’s bottom line. According to online marketing expert Philip Shaw, people are often […]
Refreshingly Transparent PPC & SE0
Smart Online Marketing for Service Businesses
Which box best describes your needs?
Outsource my PPC
I have existing PPC campaigns that I want to outsource to an expert agency.
I'm new to AdWords
I want to get started with Google AdWords for my business.
I manage my PPC in-house, and need to train the team to get better results.
I‘m an agency
I'm an agency and my clients need professional help with their PPC campaigns.
We turn budget bleeding SEO and PPC campaigns into refined lead generating machines - with refreshing transparency.
If you’re looking to outsource your existing PPC or SEO to an online marketing agency, or you manage your search marketing in-house, we can help. Perhaps you’re new to the world of online marketing and feeling a little overwhelmed and confused? We’re talking to you, too.
We may be able to help, and here’s why:
1.) We get results
Since 2007, CleverClicks has been kicking ass across Australia and beyond with our refreshingly transparent online marketing services.
We are proud to have had case studies published by Google, and have featured across a wide range of Australian media.
2.) Let’s be honest, the online marketing industry has some credibility issues.
If we had a lamington for every spammy “guaranteed front page listing” email we’ve received…
Our SEO & PPC services are refreshingly transparent:
- We are very clear about what we’re doing on your behalf. You will have 24/7 access to our online project management tool to monitor progress.
- Any outreach strategy will be pre-approved, including the contacts and the email message itself. You can, if you wish, be bcc’d on all email outreach.
- You will always have 24/7 access to ALL of your data to measure results (not just limited access).
- All accounts will be set up in your name and you will have total ownership (eg Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Social Media profiles). Even your Google AdWords account will be transferred to you if we go our separate ways.
- All our recommendations will be referenced to best practice (we will not gamble with your business future if it goes against “Google Law”).
- Our fees are always separate from the search engine’s fees, so you know what you’re paying us for and what you’re paying Google for.
- Our best clients are the ones who are hungry to learn and open to new ideas. We want to educate you, and we’re happy to explain anything and everything as many times as necessary.
3.) Yes, as you should expect, we’re a certified Google Partner
This means we have passed Google’s exams (retaking them annually) and have access to regular Google AdWords training days at the big G’s headquarters. But no, we still don’t get to see the algorithm!
Our team is based in Sydney and Melbourne. But we are regular travellers to Brisbane, Adelaide and to a lesser degree Canberra and Perth.
But we’re big fans of using webinar software for virtual client meetings. If you’re outside these areas, and are connected to the interweb, we can help wherever you are.
TheAge.com.au Many small businesses are gearing up for conference season. It’s a time that relished by those who love the networking, learning and parties. And it’s a time that’s dreaded by others – those who can’t stand another exhibition booth or business card draw. I’ll admit that I avoided the conference circuit for many years. […]
The Daily Telegraph With one billion internet users worldwide and 14 million in Australia, being easily found in Google can have a huge impact on the success of your business. Even if you don’t sell online, many of your potential customers do research on Google before making their buying decisions. If customers don’t find your […]
My Business magazine It’s ironic that the first thing that businesses usually cut in challenging times is their marketing costs. This can have the exact opposite effect that was intended. Sales enquiries slow even more and expenses are cut again, and the business is in a fast downward spiral. You should have systems in place […]
“Sales leads from our website are now not only the biggest source of new business for Property Buyer, but these leads also deliver the highest Return On Investment (ROI) of any of our marketing spend by a factor of three! CleverClicks have taken the time to understand our business strategy and really listen to our needs. They explain the underlying processes simply with minimal technospeak.”See more testimonials