Pay-per-click advertising is the genius model which drives revenue for Google and search engines alike, as well as for businesses who use it to its full potential.
We’ve put together an infographic with all the best PPC stats and trends for 2017 which you should know if you’re running – or planning to run – your own PPC campaigns.
Created using Visme. An easy-to-use Infographic Maker.
- An average return of 2:1 is made by businesses using Google AdWords
- The top 3 ranking ads earn 41% of clicks
- When consumers are ready to purchase, 65% of them will click on a paid ad.
- The average click-through-rate of paid ads is 2%
- While ads in position 1 earn an average click-through-rate of almost 8%
- Consumers visiting a site through a paid ad are 50% more likely than organic visitors to buy something.
Average click-through-rate across industries:
- Finance & Insurance – 2.65%
- B2B Services – 2.55%
- Automobile Industry – 2.14%
- Real Estate – 2.03%
- Home Goods – 1.80%
- Health & Medical – 1.79%
- E-Commerce – 1.66%
Stay In The Know
Cut the clutter and stay on top of important news like this. We handpick the single most noteworthy news of the week and send it directly to subscribers. Join the club to stay in the know…