Put some fire back into your SEO campaigns
Are you growing tired of shitty SEO advice that isn’t helping you? We see it all the time.
It’s a pity, because life’s too short for second-rate advice.
We’ve been in the game long enough to know that if you are confused, you are your greatest liability. Therefore, our SEO consultants prefer to tell it like it is. And educate you along the way.
At CleverClicks we consult with the following companies:
- Companies currently outsourcing their SEO, and in need of a second opinion or advice on advanced issues.
- Agencies or web development companies needing SEO direction.
- Companies conducting SEO in-house in need of consulting on key issues.
- Companies or individuals new to SEO needing a strategic plan and advice to getting started.
If we work together, you can expect clear, transparent and practical advice to help you tackle complex SEO challenges. For any contentious issues, your consultant will present data supporting both sides of the argument, and you can decide. If we can’t help you, we will tell you upfront.
Our approach to SEO consulting includes:
- Expert Advice: You will deal directly with our veteran Head of Digital Strategy, Anthony Coe, who has spent a gazillion hours in the search engine optimisation trenches serving clients across a range of B2B and B2C industries, both in Australia and globally.
- Standards: We have taken the time to study Google’s guidelines and know how to grow organic traffic while sticking to the rules.
- Flexibility: We can quickly adapt to your existing systems and workflows.
- Strategy: We customise and help you apply smart strategies to your own business, no one-size-fits-all solutions.
- Gap Analysis: SEO success comes down to being perceived as having more authority in your niche and offering more value (ie content) than your competition. We place a major emphasis on identifying the competitive gap and developing strategies to crush your competitors… er… bridge the gap.
Scope of Consulting Services
We can consult on a range of specialist topics relating to SEO, inbound marketing, content and social media marketing, link building and conversion optimisation. Some of our consulting services include:
Site Health & Penalty Assessment
A clean bill of health means the site is penalty-free and can be crawled, indexed and ranked effectively for targeted keywords. In the Site Health Check we evaluate the site against a series of key factors that may lead to poor performance in search engines. If the site is flagged for any of the critical items, we develop strategies to resolve these as a matter of urgency and provide professional advice on how to avoid this in future. Factors we may evaluate include: crawl and indexation issues, duplicate content, Google penalties and poor coding.
When consulting on the site’s technical SEO status, we evaluate the site against SEO technical best practices, incorporating factors such as coding, information architecture and keyword optimisation.
Social Media Consulting
Visibility and mentions within social media can deliver quality visitors and leads, increase brand credibility and influence search rankings. It’s important to manage social profiles or pages in relevant spaces to promote the website and brand, use social platforms to share content, and engage in two-way communication with target audience. We’ll help you develop and implement a strategy that works for you.
Content serves many valuable purposes: to rank for relevant keywords, to attract social shares to reinforce credibility and thought leadership, and to nurture a loyal following. Having a healthy balance of various types of website content will drive conversions on your sales pages, attract shares and links on your informational content as well as nurture leads into conversions over time.
Backlink Profile Evaluation & Link Building Strategy
Backlinks (links from other sites to yours) have a major influence on top search engine rankings. The best practices are to create a diverse link profile of relevant, quality sites that exercise high levels of editorial control.
But that’s not all. Every website is different and we will adapt our consulting services to your individual business needs – leaving no stone unturned. When you engage with us you deal with an experienced and very human SEO expert, not just a trainee using a series of tools and consulting a checklist.
Trust us, it’ll be the most in-depth consultation you’ve ever had!
But if you’re outside these areas or even outside Australia we’re more than happy to make our meetings digital!
Contact us about our SEO Consulting Services on 1300 859 700 or make an online enquirySend My Contact Details